Registrations



Today I spent a lot longer than I thought I was going to registering five children - ALL FIVE CHILDREN - for Resident Camp at Camp Calumet in Freedom, NH. After paying the deposits, I nearly had a panic attack. That's a lot of money, and even more still that we need to come up with in order to pay the balance. I have faith that we'll manage it somehow. It is more than worth it!

Then I moved on to reviewing rosters from Epoch Arts Homeschool Co-op's Spring Session registration and putting together schedules and payment information for all twenty-two families (47 students) currently signed up for classes. 


Honestly, it was all a lot of work ... work done with more than a little frustration at times, but also with great joy. Joy because the first registration process was so that my children can go to an amazing place where they will be safe and loved, as well as have a great time and be inspired. And the second was for our wonderful co-op community and all the members, young and not so young, who will be taking and helping in classes and working together to create community. 

Today, I am thankful for sacred spaces; for Camp Calumet and the wonderful staff there; for Epoch Arts Homeschool Co-op and the members who make it such a wonderful space for all; for a tax refund that helps fund these amazing experiences; for children who help me spend much too much money at Costco stocking up on necessities; and for a husband who put dinner together sometime in the middle of my realization that hopping on the computer to quickly register children for Camp was not going so quickly. 

Comments

Popular Posts