Crashed



Is it Thursday night already?

The week is a total blur. After Easter worship, as I was about to turn onto my street, the world started spinning. I managed to get us home. I may have fed the kids lunch. Then I crashed completely, falling asleep before I was even fully in my bed. My body complete gave up, as Holy Week really took everything I had and more.

An hour later I awoke and went on with my day. We still had Easter dinner to get to at my parents' house, a relaxing time, thank God. 

Nothing on my schedule on Monday, I did a little work here and there, napped on and off, and took it as easy as possible. I stumbled through the rest of the week, still recuperating from the crash.

Today I had my date with Remi, came home, ate, and crashed once again, but the post-Remi crash is routine. I fed the children ice cream for dinner, got more cleaning done, and made Jere's' dip for the weekend. 

Tomorrow will find the girls and I up at 5 and out of the house by 5:30. In the morning. We're running the silent auctions at the La Leche League Conference on Friday and Saturday, then we're off to Mainstage rehearsal at Epoch Arts Saturday afternoon, and then my big April Fool's Weekend surprise awaits. I'm so excited! 

I'm not sure how much time I have until my next crash. Hopefully April will bring balance as we ease our way into Spring. 


Comments

Popular Posts