Creations


It's the day after tomorrow and I feel like I have so much to do to prepare!

After attaching the arm sleeves this evening, the puppets are almost ready, just a couple leg straps each to go. Three puppets need straps and I somehow only have enough clasps for two. The rest of my crafting will have to wait until tomorrow.

I love these creations and the children who created them. My Blacklight Puppetry class went better than I ever could have dreamed, thanks to my students and co-teacher. 


My students inspire me every day with their fearless creativity. I teach them how to put the "bones" together and they take off from there, I can barely wait to see their performance on Friday at Epoch Arts Homeschool Co-op Share Day! 

Today, I am grateful for the ability to put my creative talents to good use; for students who teach me perhaps more than I teach them; for St. Paul Lutheran Church's Puppet Ministry,which provided the initial inspiration for the class; and for hot glue guns. 


Comments

Popular Posts