Harry Potter Tree [Adventure]

 

[Adventure 123]

Our Springtide Tree has undergone a magical transformation. It is now a Harry Potter tree.

It began when my kids were cleaning their rooms and the Sorting Hat my husband made years ago for a Harry Potter themed party was suddenly homeless. It's a rather large object that none of the kids wanted to take up the limited space in their rooms. 

Not wanting to part with it, but needing a place to put it, the top of the tree seemed a good fit. 

This led me to the conclusion that we needed Harry Potter themed ornaments for the tree. So I hopped on shopgoodwill online and found a very inexpensive lot of Harry Potter mini Funko figures. 

I used fishing line and tape to make it so that I could hang them on the tree without damaging them, but after a while, that plan started to malfunction.


We now have a tree full of mostly upside down Harry Potter figures. No one has had the energy to fix them. I hope that one day they magically fix themselves, but one of my kids says that's not going to happen. 

We'll change the tree eventually, but hopefully not until we have a Harry Potter movie marathon. 

Comments

Popular Posts