Mask Wearing [Adventure]


[Adventure 142]

Even though the CDC has announced that fully vaccinated people don't need to wear masks in most circumstances, I will keep wearing a mask in public. 

Why?

Because...

I am fully vaccinated but could still carry covid-19 to people who are not.

I do not trust that everyone I meet who isn't wearing a mask is, in fact, fully vaccinated.

I am immunocompromised and need to wear one for my safety.

I live with people with chronic illnesses and don't want to risk getting them sick.

I live with a person who is not vaccinated and don't want to risk carrying covid to them.

I can't make faces at people in public without them seeing if I'm not wearing a mask.

I want others around me to feel safe. 

I don't want to be confused for someone that doesn't know that science is real, covid is real, and mask-wearing works.


Comments

Popular Posts