[Adventure] in Hardly Working

[Adventure 151]

The other day I needed my children to do a few things. I gave them a few tasks that they could divide up, some working together on a task and some only requiring one person. 

Eris chose the task of testing out the twin size airbed I'd won for $17 in a shopgoodwill auction. They plugged it in and inflated it. They laid down on it for a few minutes and it seemed not to be leaking. To be super sure, they got blankets and pillows and stuffed animals and spent a few more hours on it. And then slept the night on it. And lounged for another day. And night.

They were incredibly thorough in their testing of the airbed. So dedicated are they to the art of airbed testing that they have volunteered to test the queen size airbed I got for $18 as well. 


Comments

Popular Posts