The 22th of Austen

Had I thought of it, I would've gotten Austen things made with teeth for their twenty-tooth birthday. Instead, I got them things they asked for, sorta (a "ticket" to an event they sent me a link to as a birthday gift idea, but that hapened last year, a Five Below version of a Lego set they want)  things they didn't not ask for (vouchers good for a trip to a reptile zoo, a thrift store adventure, and a future trip to a curiosities shop opening this Summer); and a ticket to Hell (yes, Sam, I know it's the underworld or whatever, but that doesn't sound as good, and I didn't want to just put "a ticket to Hadestown" because it doesn't pack the same initial punch). 

Austen has been completely badass this year, taking care of mental and physical health issues, delving into new interests, and making leaps and bounds in their aptitude for crochet, not to mention being a great salesperson at Pride Events. 

I greatly look forward to what their twenty-threeth year of existence brings! 



Comments

Popular Posts