Gallery [Adventure]

[Adventure 133]

In scrolling through the "gallery" on my phone looking for a specific photo, it dawned on me that should anyone ever scroll through my photos, they might have questions. Lots of questions.

I take photos for blog posts and don't always use them. I have a bunch of photos of random things that are relevant to blog posts but seem incredibly strange on their own. Like the slip of paper that says stinky rot from our 2020 memory jar. It's an inside joke from our Dungeons & Dragons campaign.

And then there's the happy clementine in a teacup. I don't even remember why the face was drawn on it, but it became our gameplay mascot until it was consumed.


Who doesn't like a good photo of a freezer full of chicken pot pies? 

Or a bucket of ... blood? No, it's just the paint brush rinse bucket from painting the Family Camp restrooms at Camp Calumet. 

And then there's me not realizing a sticker filter was on on my phone camera when I went to take a photo of my youngest child.

The photo at the top of this post? It's a photo of the underside of our kitchen stove taken to check the existence and location of a leveling foot. 

There are many other odd and perhaps questionable photos on my phone. It's always an adventure scrolling through them all. 


Comments

Popular Posts