Mama Can You [Adventure]

 

[Adventure 122]

My children have a certain way of saying "Mama..." or "Mother..." where I know they're going to be asking me for something or to do something or informing me of something big or unusual or out of my comfort zone. 

The most recent request was for a haircut. 

I do trim my children's hair and do the random simple haircut every now and then. My husband is usually the one to use the clippers for undercuts or mohawks. 

Said child wanted a short haircut. Short is not my thing, especially in children with crazy thick wavy or curly hair. 

So I started cutting. And cutting. And cutting. Soon the old hair color was in the wastebasket.

They insisted on shorter. Shorter. Shorter still. I even got out the clippers and gave them a try, then decided to wait for my husband to finish things up. 

They washed their hair and emerged from the shower exclaiming they love their new cut. 
After it dried, they had the same sentiment.

I'm breathing a sigh of relief that all turned out ok. I think it looks cute. I'd post pictures, but no one can know yet. People definitely can't SEE it yet. They want to surprise people. 

Comments

Popular Posts