Window Into [Adventure]

[Adventure 236]

I sit in many waiting rooms and exam rooms. 

In waiting rooms, most people are looking at their phones. If possible, I tend to look out the window. I do the same while waiting in exam rooms. 

Sometimes it's just trees and grass.

Other times I get to admire artwork...

or architecture.

 Some views are blocked ... but in this case, I didn't mind a bit!


Occasionally I'm reminded of how early or late it is that I'm at my appointment.


And some days there are waiting rooms in between the waiting rooms. Those days the view is sometimes accompanied by caffeine. 


No matter what window I find myself gazing out of, there's always something interesting to see, whether I'm nature-watching or people-watching. If I have to be there, I may as well enjoy the view!

Comments

Popular Posts