[Adventure] with Nate

[Adventure 346]

When thinking about uplifting or doing for others, we often think of grand gestures, but often it's the little things that have the greatest impact. 

The other day I was at a craft fair in a mall and a young person ran up to me and handed me a piece of paper. 

It really touched my heart that a young person would take time out of their day to write such notes and hand them to perfect strangers. And that of all the people I was walking with, I was chosen as the recipient. 

The moment before receiving this gift, I was dealing with a lot of pain, struggling to find any semblance of the Christmas spirit, and just wanted to be done and on our way. The moment after, I was laughing, my heart warm and my spirit Christmassy.

And I decided I needed to design a Dungeons and Dragons character who is a healer and name them Compassio Nate. 

Comments

Popular Posts