The [ADVENTure] That Is Time


[Adventure 336]

How am I going to spend my time this Advent? That's a very good question. I have no idea what I'm going to be doing this Advent. It all depends on the results of this CSF leak test.

I could be spending Advent having and recovering from brain surgery or celebrating that I don't need brain surgery. Or going on a new medication or having more testing or whatever the doctors think is needed.

I will be spending some of Advent at various doctor's offices, having an MRI of my foot to see if we can figure out why I can't bend my toes, and taking children to their medical appointments. 

We'll spending time getting and setting up my parents' Christmas tree, decorating our own, and making some gifts. 

We'll be spending part of Advent with my sister and her two (adult) children decorating my parents' tree, exchanging gifts, and going to a movie (private movie theater rental for the win). 

No matter what happens, we'll use our time to be together as a family as much as possible ... to smile and laugh and have fun ... to share good food and our favorite memories. 

Comments

Popular Posts