Loving This [Adventure]

 

[Adventure 352]

When I think about who in my life needs a little extra love, I realize that everyone does. I do. My kids do. My friends and family and everyone I encounter does. 

Today, my family is celebrating what my kids are calling "Giftmas Eve." Some of us are going to the Nutcracker with my sister and nibling. Others are staying home and preparing for Giftmas Eve activities - food, a one-off Dungeons & Dragons campaign, and our annual Christmas Angel gift exchange. Our children - all of them, including our children's significant others, will all be gathered in our home- and I will cherish every moment of our time together. There will be plenty of love to go around. 

I'm hoping today  - and every day - I can give a little extra love to all I encounter. 

Comments

Popular Posts