365 Days of [Adventure]

 

[Adventure 363]

Ok, so it's only day 363, but to be honest, I already have the blog posts written for the next two days, so I can relax on my birthday and New Year's Eve. That's one blog for each day of 2021. 

In thinking about things I do every single day of the year, besides the obvious things you need to do as a living breathing human being, there aren't many. 

I wrote a blog post every day. I posted a social media image on my church's social media pages for every day of 2021. I played Duolingo every day for the past 679 days (that's one year, 314 days). Our Christmas tree was up every day of this year. 

In looking back over the past year, I remember the laughter more than the pain, even though I went to or took children to approximately one hundred fifty medical appointments over the course of the year. 

We spent twenty-four days at Camp Calumet, if I'm counting correctly, and approximately that number of days quarantining due to possible covid-19 exposure and the time Jim had covid-19...more if you count pre-camp quarantine. 

I can hardly believe 2021 is coming to an end and covid-19 numbers are higher than ever. It will be interesting to see what 2022 has in store. 

Comments

Popular Posts