Photo [Adventure]

[Adventure 203]

We went to Sabbaday Falls, one of my favorite short, easy hikes with huge rewards halfway through!

As we begin the hike, there is a rocky river in which we like to play. 

And there is a magnificent waterfall to experience before you head back to the trailhead.

One thing I discovered from this adventure is that each person has their own photographic style.

I tend to take photos of people enjoying themselves and a bit of the scenery. The above photos are mine.

Austen takes close-ups and plays with the camera settings to make their surroundings look much more ominous than they were on the day (and took a lot of photos of their girlfriend!)...










And Sophia (Austen's girlfriend) takes stunning nature photos and close-ups ...and a lot of photos of Austen.










They both take much better photos than I do! One of the things I really appreciate is that I get to go on the adventure of that hike once again because of their talent.

Comments

Popular Posts