Cozy Camping [Adventure]

[Adventure 192]

Sometimes you just need to make your tent super cozy and disability-friendly.

I have drawers with many books, medications, lotions, snacks, etc. next to my bed for days my body needs more rest than activity.

I kept a twin bed set up that will not be used until my fifteen year old arrives in a week so that I can sit there while choosing clothes from my suitcase, which is on top of a bin for easier access.

A couple of the lights are remote controlled so I can turn them off after I get in bed.

My computer is close by so I can do things like edit worship, write blog posts, and watch movies. 

A fan is within reach and at the ready to keep me cool.

And, of course, I have plenty of water on hand to keep me hydrated.

My tent also features doors that have the option of swinging open and closed instead of zipping and unzipping so I don't have to bend over so much.

And using poi as lights just helps it look all that much cozier. 



Comments

Popular Posts