Movie [Adventure]

 

[Adventure 207]

I'm not sure what I was more excited about - spending time with family and friends, seeing a movie on the big screen, or eating movie theater popcorn. 

My sister was visiting from out-of-state with her two adult children, so I thought it was just the occasion to rent a private movie theater. The rental was for up to twenty people, so the guest list was made and people invited. 

My parents, sister, niblings, my kids, their significant others, the significant others' parent(s), my husband, my best friend, and her boyfriend - twenty of us - converged on the theater, all of us relatively on time. 

We checked in, walked down to the end of the long hallway to our theater, selected our seats, deposited our stuff, and then went to get refreshments. I ended up getting refreshments for over half the group when all was said and done because it just seemed easier that way. We only missed one item, which was easily ordered on its own. 

We arrived back in the theater just as the trailers started. The excited chatter soon turned to rustling of wrappers and munching of popcorn. I got comfy, put my feet up, and enjoyed the entire experience. 

This is the only way I can relatively safely go to the movies. I can't wait to do it again!


Comments

Popular Posts