[Adventure] In Which Things Transpired

 

[Adventure 91]

Skye and I had a plan:

1. Go to church to help set up for Palm Sunday worship, and then to record a couple last minute things for worship videos for the Easter season.

2. Go to the thrift store to drop off a bunch of stuff and maybe do a little shopping.

3. Go home and do things.

What actually transpired:

1. We went to church and did all of the things. 

2. We were then invited to lunch by my parents, agreed as long as it wasn't busy in the restaurant, and ultimately ate lunch in a restaurant for the first time in over a year (there were two other people there eating, seated far away from us).

3. We finally made our way to the thrift store, dropped off stuff, and did some shopping. We bought shorts and dresses for Skye and an $80+ dollar balance/yoga ball chair for $15. 

4. Skye then talked me into going to the pet store to look at cuteness. Skye fell in love with cuteness. A sales associate asked if we needed help with anything. Apparently we needed help buying a Russian hamster and all the stuff we need for a hamster. Meet Georgie...

5. We went home, set up the hamster cage with the help of a sibling and enjoyed the cuteness. 

6. We were forced to have ice cream for dinner, as apparently I added more ice cream to my online cart than I thought and had less freezer space than I thought we did and our shopping order was delivered at dinnertime. 

7. We dyed my hair purple.

None of this is an April Fool's joke. Really. 



Comments

Popular Posts