Hair-raising [Adventure]

[Adventure 272]

Would you let a thirteen year old cut and color your hair? 
Would you be adventurous enough to also let them choose the color(s) and the hairstyle?
Would you do this even if your child had zero experience cutting hair?

I did. 

I got a free cut an color from my thirteen year old - with a little help at the end from my nineteen year old. 

We were concerned about the color when the red dye went on orange. 

Shortly after the dye was put in my hair, we were getting ready to play Dungeons and Dragons. I rinsed the dye from my hair and returned to find everyone just about ready to play. Only my hair wasn't red - it was a very gingery ginger. I wasn't sure what to do, as the plan was for a deep red...but seeing as everyone was ready to play, I chose to keep the ginger hair and not delay our game any longer.

I like my fiery hair. It suits the season. 

Comments

Popular Posts