[a moment] to appreciate: camp day eleven

[moment 189]

They're here! They're back! 

Today we picked Onyx up from Camp Calumet and they talked non-stop for about an hour about all the things they did at Camp and they still aren't done and I can't wait to hear more. And the only reason they stopped was because Finnley arrived back at their campsite next door and they needed to tell him all the things.

Today Jim and Eris arrived and brought a treasure trove of Lay's Stax, which us salty people have been living on on hot days. They also brought Pho and noodles and caffeine.

Eris and Mal are doing all the computery things. Onyx went running as soon as Finnley returned and now they're working with Austen on creating a character for our upcoming Camp Comida campaign. 

At this very moment, I'm sitting at our picnic table, listening to the Sing-Along concert going on at the nearby Big Top Tent, appreciating all the computer game and Dungeons & Dragons chatter surrounding me. It's nice to have most of my family (plus bonus teen) here. It's going to be a good week.

Comments

  1. I had to go look up Lay's Stax. I had no idea what they were. I am not educated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts