a day full of lazy [moments]: camp day six

[moment 184]

Now it's just Mal, Austen, and I at Family Camp. And we're tired. 

Austen and I made our way to the Conference Center for our first Calumet breakfast in years. I went to Bible Study and then made my way back to the campsite.

The three of us then loaded dirty laundry into the van and headed out, deciding on ordering lunch rather than making it because we were too lazy. We watched a Spiderman movie as the laundry was washing and drying, and at some point ice cream was procured from across the street. 

Then there was a bunch more resting and procrastinating doing anything useful and dinner and then we played a Tattoo Stories game, which produced some interesting images, one of which I just may get tattooed. 

It was nice to have a lazy-ish day. 

Comments

  1. I am new to your blog, but what I have seen in two days of catching up I believe you deserve a rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts