Twenty-six hour [Adventure]


[Adventure 275]

It's been a busy week of medical appointments and setting up our church's tag sale. 

Sunday: 4 hours

Monday: 7.5 hours

Wednesday: 6.5 hours

Friday: 8 hours

Twenty six hours of tag sale set-up ... and another hour this morning. 

I'm exhausted. Austen and Onyx are exhausted. 

I've barely been online all week. I'm behind on social media, on emails, on life. I cleaned a ton of stuff for the tag sale, but my house is a wreck. 

Nevertheless, we got to see beautiful skies early this morning.

We got to chat with lots of people and even sell some of our signs and hearts and ornaments and potions and earrings and masks.


We got to see others enjoying the fruits of our labor, which will hopefully raise lots of money to help our church help others.

Tomorrow, we rest a bit - and then it's on to other things. Onyx starts Haunted at Epoch Arts tomorrow afternoon. I clean and pack and go physical therapy and take myself and children to medical appointments. 

Comments

Popular Posts