Arts & Crafts [Adventure]

 


[Adventure 289]

I have to admit that when I was setting up to make some sign ornaments for MadPride, I felt a bit like I was setting up an Arts & Crafts table at Camp . Which I kind of was. 

After all, we were at Camp Calumet, staying in a cabin not far from Arts and Crafts, and I was setting up my supplies on a picnic table, as one does. 

It amuses me, this arts and crafts time at Camp. And it fills me with joy. Doing something I love somewhere I love. And with someone I love once my husband joined me at the table, both of us sipping our coffee, chatting, and working -him on Camp cross necklaces. 

It somehow isn't quite as joyful an experience when I'm sitting on my bed binge watching psych while painting. But her at Camp Calumet, everything is a little more magical.

Comments

Popular Posts