[Adventures] in Scatterbrained Packing

[Adventure 284]

I'm packing for our trip to Camp Calumet and am encountering several issues with the process.

One is lack of space. We're selling signs and hearts and such ...and Austen and Onyx are selling potions and earrings and such ... at Madison CT Pride the day after we get back for vacation, so all of those things are packed and ready to go and living in our dining room at the moment. As is a good deal of the stuff I've packed for Calumet. 

Another is lack of remembering what I packed and what I haven't packed and where I put the lists of things I've jotted down of things that need to be packed. 

On the lists I've found today in three different places, I have listed a waffle iron, rice cooker, plastic utensils, cups, waffle mix, syrups, lights, medications, power strips, cameras, paper towels, napkins, and an electric kettle.

Yet another is that I wanted to pack light and that seems to be the opposite of what's happening. Food and entertainment for 7 people for essentially 4 days is a lot. 

I know I'll forget things and my declaration that we're not going shopping this trip will be nullified within the first several hours we're there. 

Comments

Popular Posts