[one moment] to put me over the edge

[moment 70]

I feel as if I'm living my life constantly on the verge of having a nervous or physical or emotional or some sort of breakdown. 

Our vehicle situation is up in the air and has been ever since a tree took out both of our vehicles. 

My health is declining and my weight increasing and I don't seem to be able to do anything about either.

My pain levels are at an all time high, sparking panic attacks multiple times a day. 

It only takes one moment to put me over the edge.

One moment of turning or reaching or stepping or breathing the wrong way.

One moment of being reminded that our expenses are increasing and we may not have the funds to replace both vehicles if that's what's necessary. 

One moment of pushing my body beyond its limits to cook a meal for my family only to collapse in bed unable to eat. 

One moment of being inspired to do something only to have to quit moments into attempting it.

Yet one more moment of feeling useless, unloved, worthless, and like the pain will not only never go away, but just get worse. Worse than unbearable. 

This is what depression does. It robs you of every [nevertheless] and sense of [adventure] and deprives you of hope and the ability to cope.


Comments

Popular Posts