[Adventures] of a Tiny Snail

[Adventure 307]

Once upon a time there was a teeny tiny snail on my house. I thought it was a cute snail and decided to take a picture of it. I asked the snail, whose name I assumed was something like Nicodemus or Greg or Muffy, if it would be ok to take their picture. They didn't answer, but I thought I detected a slight nod of their head, so I took the photo. 

Whilst taking said photo, an impatient sixteen year old with a bit of common sense asked me two things. First, what I was doing. Second, if it wouldn't be good to stop taking a photo of a tiny snail and perhaps get out of the rain, which had increased in intensity in the moments I took introducing myself to Steve or Quincy or Persephone. 

I concurred with this intelligent teen's advice and left Phyllis or Mortimer or Gwen to continue their journey. I have no idea what happened to them afterwards, as they were gone whence we returned. 

The End.

Comments

Popular Posts