[Adventures] in Having Amazing Friends

[Adventure 322]

As I was having my day of misery and things going wrong, messages and calls rolled in. We got offers of the use of a car, multiple offers of rides places, offers of coffee and errand running and picking up my meds. One person came to my defense when someone made an unhelpful suggestion - and was both fierce and kind in doing so. 

I didn't quire realize how many offers of help and the extent of the support I was receiving until the next morning, when I actually looked at my phone rather than swiping away notifications in pain-laden frustration in between naps and Christmas movies. 

So to all those ready to spring to our rescue - THANK YOU!!! And I'm sorry I didn't get back to you in a timely fashion. Communicating with human beings wasn't happening well as half my head throbbed. Your kindness is invaluable and greatly appreciated. 


Comments

Popular Posts