Broken Toilet Homecoming [Adventure]

 [Adventure 327]

Sometimes it takes a broken toilet to bring your children home.

I got a text from Mal as I was finishing up watching Dimension 20 with Jim and Eris. 


I became excited realizing what the good news must be. Mal had been at Fynn's house since mid-October and it was now mid-November. We'd gone out to lunch a couple times and on adventures in Mystic, but hadn't really seen them much since Jim got and recovered from covid. Could it be that they...

I hopped in my van and went to pick them up. Upon our arrival home, the other four children were there to greet them and update them on everything and ask all the questions. It was really heartwarming for this mama to witness the love my kids have for each other and the extent to which they miss their siblings when they're gone. 

It was good to have my kids back home. 

And all because of a broken toilet.

Comments

Popular Posts