Isolation [Adventures]


[Adventure 311]

My husband got covid-19, which means he isolated himself from us and we isolated ourselves from the outside world.

This gave me time to do a bunch of volunteer work as well as work on our house. 

I undecorated the Halloween tree, put potions on shelves, moved the couch to get something that fell behind it and then decided to try it out in the place I moved it to. 

I sorted through a ton of stuff and threw things away, recycled other things, and bagged up donations. 

I started unpacking from camp and then rearranged some stuff in the kitchen and then gave up on sorting through bins and got on Facebook Marketplace and found Ikea storage that I'm picking up on Friday. 

I realized I have an addiction to Kallax.

I installed a motion sensor light in the pantry. 

I researched corner spice racks for much too long and then didn't even order one because I'm not sure my arms are long enough for such a thing.

A hanging ceiling light fell on my head when the hook it was hanging from spontaneously crumbled and I had to move it to a different hook in a not so desirable location until my husband can replace the broken one. 

I added more photos to the walls. 

Basically I spent a couple weeks stress cleaning and rearranging. It's what I do. 

Comments

Popular Posts