{Nevertheless] It's Time to Let Go


A new year is dawning and it's time to let go of [nevertheless] and embrace a new word / discipline. 

[nevertheless] has served me well over the past year. It has helped me put my life into perspective, to process my life through a lens of hope and grace. 

A new year and a new decade are upon us and it's time for a new word of the year. 

In trying to figure out what my word will be, I thought about what I want in the new year.

This year, I seek to recognize moments of grace, hope, peace, comfort, inspiration, and joy. I seek to concentrate on my health, get our finances in order, and spend more time together as a family. I want to seek purpose in each day, truly living my life rather than watching it pass me by. I want to seek out new opportunities for growth and new adventures. 

[Seek] to me, is a word of hope; of forward motion; of journey, not destination. I've realized that I'm not seeking to end up somewhere or some way this year. I'm simply hoping to learn and grow and enjoy the journey. 

Comments

Popular Posts