[a moment] of sorcery

 

[moment 117]

Our family is a Dungeons and Dragons playing family. We usually have several campaigns going on at the same time. 

We recently started a Witchlight campaign in which I'm playing a sorcerer. I, of course, made a sorcerer spellbook (ok, two, as all the spells didn't fit into one) and got dice to fit my character. I've never played a sorcerer before, so this will be a learning experience. This campaign is different from others we've played and so far has been a lot of fun. 

What was particularly wonderful about our first night of play was that two of our family members who are not playing the campaign sat and watched as we played. 

There was one moment in which I stopped and took in the joy and the laughter that surrounded me. It was music to my ears - and to my soul. 

Comments

Popular Posts