[a moment] of progress

[moment 105]

The Tree Debacle of 2022 will soon come to an end. It's been months of back and forth with two insurance companies and finally deciding to cancel the claim on one vehicle and accept a total loss on the other vehicle.

Because our generous in-laws allowed us to pick up their extra vehicle, we now have a second vehicle. We'll use insurance money to make all needed repairs to both the car and the van in hopes that both will last us a good long while. 

I pray the rest of this process goes smoothly, with no unpleasant surprises. 

In the middle of all of this, my anxiety was through the roof. My OCD followed suit. My mind doesn't deal well with uncertainty. So I reorganized our pantry, and the shelves in the kitchen and dining room that house everything from food to craft items to homeschool supplies, and other areas of our house. And I planned out home repairs and updates. I did my best to channel my OCD for good. 

Sometimes when we're not making progress in one area of our lives, we need to make progress in other areas. 

Comments

Popular Posts