Selling [Adventure]

[Adventure 153]

There are things I shouldn't be allowed to do, and create images to be posted on the internet is one of them. Nevertheless, somehow I'm in charge of our church's social media posts - our daily social media posts. And most of the extra posts and events and such that need to be posted. 

Recently I created the above image to let people know about our book and bake sale and when they could drop off baked goods. It started innocently enough. I got the text done and then decided to add an image of a baked good. I chose the cupcake with rainbow frosting because I thought it was eye-catching (and for other obvious reasons). I thought I'd add cookies to the mix and one of the first images that came up were apparently genderqueer cookies. So obviously I had to choose them. And then I was forced to throw in a slice of transgender cake for good measure. 

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, or understood the color pattern of the text at the bottom of the image, but I had fun creating this masterpiece (which, I admit, is not my best work, but I threw it together in five minutes!). 


Comments

Popular Posts