Exciting [Adventures]

 

[Adventure 163]

I get excited about the strangest things. 

In the past week I've gotten excited about the following:

  • coleslaw - several times because I was excited when I made it and then a few more times when I remembered it was in my fridge
  • a knee brace
  • breathing while concentrating really hard on something because I usually don't
  • grilled cheese
  • pickles
  • a very small child saying bad words
  • a bird
  • the existence of a particular color of paint
  • softness
  • a progress pride flag on my street
  • a fluff storm
  • the fact that there was no one in our one and only bathroom when I needed to use it
  • remembering that I'd already made espresso when I wanted espresso
  • not dying when I tripped on something, although I did make a point to point out to my child that I nearly died and said child ignored me, later verifying that they thought I was just being overdramatic

Comments

Popular Posts