Our Walls Are An [Adventure]

[Adventure 53]

The longer covid-19 has persisted ... the longer quarantine lasts ... the more time I spend inside these walls ... the more interesting the walls become. 

I have moved photos around, added artwork, found more frames while cleaning and had photos printed for them. And then there are the ukuleles and the mandolin. And bits and bobs that I found while rearranging other things.

Each item on my walls brings me joy. 

There are the portraits of my grandparents when they were young and my mom when she was little and the paintings by my great-grandmother-in-law...

more recent family photos, artwork created by my children and people we love ... 

things we made and things we thrifted. Ukuleles and a mandolin. So many things. 

Whenever I feel bored or down or uninspired, I find a photo, painting, or object and just look at it for a moment. I relive the memory associated with it. Or I grab an instrument and play a few favorites. Every piece of art is an adventure. 

Comments

Popular Posts