[a moment] to appreciate

 



[moment 246]

There are so many things I appreciate about the content of the above photos. 

1. These are two of the dinners I've eaten in the past week or so.

2. They were both absolutely delicious.

3. I did not have to cook either of them.

4. They were each made by one of my children for dinner for the entire family.

5. They are just two examples of all the amazing food my kids have been making lately. 

6. Because each of my children cook one night a week, as does my husband, most weeks I only have to cook one night! 

I could go on. Let's just say I appreciate not only the good food, but the time I gain in the evenings and the energy I have to do things with my family in the evening because I didn't use all my energy and ability to function on making dinner.


Comments

Popular Posts