[Seek] Adventure

Adventure. 

I have no idea what this word has to do with 2021, but there it is. It keeps coming up, appearing to me in different forms, and just when I think I have a different word of the year, it's back again, trying to convince me it's here to stay. 

And why this word, when my world is getting smaller due to covid-19 still running rampant and my health declining and my need to quarantine more strictly? How do I have adventures while avoiding contact with other people? I guess we'll find out together.

I'm hoping it's more exciting or remarkable experiences rather than dangerous or risky ones, but just about everything has its risks these days!

Here's to 2021 ... may it be full of hope and love and opportunities for exciting, remarkable adventures!


Comments

Popular Posts