[a moment] at towel and a migraine

[moment 172]

Every time we leave the house to go somewhere that requires more than me taking my purse, I ask whomever is going with me if they have everything they need for wherever we're going. 

On our way out the door to take Onyx to the Age of Endurance Cast Party at Salmon River, I asked them if they had everything they needed, including a towel, water bottle, sunscreen, etc. They assured me they did. Shortly before arriving at our destination, I inquired as to the location of their towel. This question was met with a response that indicated that although the teen had their towel when we were at home, somehow the towel hadn't made its way to the van. 

And so I did what I do in these situations - I went to the nearest store that sells inexpensive merchandise and spent $3.25 on a clearance towel. As instructed by Onyx, I texted them with the location of the towel once I got back to the park. The photo is above. As I had a migraine and no energy and was resting in the van in the shade during the party, I figured they could come get it when they needed it. 

Comments

Popular Posts