Lessons from Sporadic Artie
- How to Experience Intense Pain and Not Swear Quite Vociferously No Matter How Much Better You Might Feel if You Did (see the next lesson learned)
- How to Turn the Beginning of the Exclamation of a Profane Word Into the Overly Loud Usage of a Mundane Word (ex. Fu...dgesicles, Sh...eboygen, Holy F...ather please help me make it through the week until my infusion without lobbing off my fingers in an attempt to end this agony!)
- How to Accomplish Nearly Everything with the Use of Two Fingers or Fewer ... including typing, brushing teeth, making dinner, and various cleaning activities.
- How to Convince Your Children to do Anything Requiring Hand Usage ... including dishes, laundry, opening things, making coffee using a french press and requiring grinding the coffee beans, assisting with craft activities, taking Legos apart, and packing their own stuff for camp.
- To Live in Gratitude for helpful children, a helpful spouse, books and internet on Kindle due it's finger-friendly design, and blocks of chili in the freezer which make making dinner that much easier.Although living with Sproadic Artie isn't always easy, he certainly has a lot to teach us, even if they're not lessons we' particularly wanted to learn.