To Twenty [ADVENTure Twenty]

Twenty.

My eldest child turns 20 years old today. 

Twenty.

The age I was when I got engaged to be married. My parents must have been a wee bit anxious about that life choice. It must have been the right one, as we're still married, but from my current perspective, twenty is so young!!!

Alexander isn't one to have his picture taken. 
Unless he's in costume...


asleep...


otherwise occupied...


or doing strange things with his hands.



It's been a struggle his entire life. We have more photos of his hands blocking the camera than of his face. Perhaps things will change now that he's twenty. But probably not.


It is my hope that Alex's twenty-first year of life brings growth and new experiences, love and laughter, and most importantly a willingness to be in a photo or two.  I love you, Alexander! 



Comments

Popular Posts