[reason 276] elbows

 

One of the things some people in my family, including myself, like to do is watch others play video games. I, for one, am interested in the games, but not as interested in learning the game mechanics and actually playing myself.  I enjoy watching my kids have fun playing the game and making decisions together and doing voices for the characters. 

In tonight's game, one of the characters says something that resembles "elbow" and has been thusly renamed. Other characters have also been renamed due to their actions or the misreading (accidentaly or on purpose) of their actual names. 

I've had a long, busy day and am recuperating from a hemiplegic migraine (so pardon misspellings and bad grammar and even wrong words, as my brain isn't functioning properly) and I really should be going to bed ... but I'm having too much fun sipping chai and watching my children play. 

Comments

Popular Posts