[reason 285] hanging with the 'rents

 

At least once a week I hang out with my parents. They're great people to hang out with. We look through photo albums, talk about newspaper articles, discuss books, and talk about my incredibly busy schedule. 

At least once a day I hang out with one or two or seven of my children. As I'm typing this, I'm also watching Eris play FNAF VR with Mal, Zayla, and Onyx. And Cooper (the cat). 

I love hanging out with my parents ... and my kids. I love that my kids invite each other to hang out on a regular basis and me to hang out with them as well. We play board and card games together. We watch movies together. We watch people play video games. We sit around and chat. We play Dungeons & Dragons together. 

I love that my parents like hanging out with my husband and I (and our kids)  ... and that our kids like hanging out with us. 


Comments

Popular Posts