[reason 365] Fifty

 


Today is the last day of 2023 ... and I have now entered my fiftieth year of existence. It's time for a new "word of the year" and that word is "fifty."

In 2024, I'm going to write fifty blog posts about fifty things that I accomplish. I have a list of those things, which may be updated or changed depending on health, finances, etc. The list includes adopting Zayla, making a snow angel, and reading fifty books. That last one is incredibly daunting, considering I didn't get through a single book in 2023. 

Some of the things are mundane. Some are incredibly ambitious. Some scare the crap of out me, and some will be accomplished with great joy and celebration. 

Fifty.

At one point we didn't think I was going to make it to 48, and here we are ramping up to celebrating my fiftieth!

Comments

Popular Posts