[reason 361] weha shenanigans

 

On the Second Day of Kotamas, Onyx and Dakota and Zayla and I went to the Claypen in West Hartford for some pottery painting fun. 

Upon leaving, we met up with Zayla's younger brother, William, and the two of them went to a restaurant to meet up with their older brother to eat good food and catch up. I felt like I'd  met William before, but couldn't place where or when I might have done so.

Later that evening, Zayla asked if I'd mind picking her up, and I was happy to do so, especially since it meant that I might meet her brothers. 

As they exited the restaurant, I immediately felt like I'd met Nick before as well - a similar feeling to what I felt when I met Zayla ... and William for that matter ... for the first time. Like they are family. Introductions and hugs completed, Zayla finally emerged from the restaurant to the three of us chatting happily. 

I feel so blessed to have met these two amazing, kind human beings whose love for their sister is so evident. They feel like family for each other, and to me.  I hope they know that they're always welcome in our home, at our family gatherings, etc. because they are family. 

My hope is that we will all be able to spend more time together getting to know each other. And that they will someday truly understand the love I have for Zayla - my daughter. I will forever treasure the dragon vein agate bracelet, and the loving presence they both exude. 


Comments

Popular Posts