an impulsive [moment]

[moment 140]

As I sat in the waiting room waiting for Onyx to be done with their appointment, I had the impulse to make a phone call to make a different type of appointment for Onyx. There was an appointment open that afternoon and I happened to have the required documentation with me, so when Onyx emerged from their first appointment of the day, I told them about the second appointment. They were shocked and excited and possible freaked out a bit.

We had a little time to pass and a couple things to do, so we ate some good food and ran our errands. Then it was finally time.

They did great. Their two month recovery will be over right before Resident Camp. 

And when we arrived home, their older siblings were a bit shocked and immediately insisted I make appointments for them as well. 


Comments

Popular Posts