Silver White Winters that Melt into Springs

These are a few of my favorite things...


The world is greening up! Winter is gone, trees are getting leaves, the grass is green, and my world is a better place. All silver-white Winter I longed for the world to once again turn green. Nothing quite lifts my spirits like seeing Spring unfold, leaf bud by leaf bud, the world growing greener not only day by day, but hour by hour if you really pay attention. Spring is most definitely one of my favorite things. 

And then there are the miracle working hands of Erica, from whom I've twice now received the best massage of my life. Erica seems to know every sore spot, exactly how much pressure is enough but not too much, and just what to do to help my body get on the path to health and healing. If you're anywhere near the West Hartford, CT area, make an appointment at Outer Peace Wellness. It's worth every cent - and this from someone incredibly frugal with her money.
 
Baking soda. We buy it in bulk bags and use it for everything from cleaning to soothing bug bites to personal grooming. It's just one of those things I can't live without. 

Last, but not least, amongst my favorite things: preheated pajamas. Yes, folks, you heard me correctly - preheated pajamas. Have you ever taken a shower in the evening, and hated the thought of the transition from the nice hot shower to your not-yet-so-cozy bed? Try pre-heated pajamas on for size. Simply throw your pj's in the dryer for a few minutes on high, and put them on post-shower, but before climbing into bed. It makes for such a lovely experience, especially for those of us with autoimmune arthritis and other creaky joint issues. 
 
Heated pajamas and wondrous masseuses, a simple product with so many uses, everything turning from grays into greens - these are a few of my favorite things. 

What are some of your favorite things?


Comments

Popular Posts