Suffering

I'm suffering horribly. It's bad. Very, very bad. I lay in bed in the mornings, not wanting to get up. Once up, I just want to go back to bed. When I'm out, I want to get home. When I'm home, I just want to be doing nothing. Not reading. Not wasting time on facebook. Just - nothing. 

I'm suffering from a total lack of Motivation. 

Motivation seems to have packed her bags and left. I know my friend Greg hasn't seen her, because he just posted on facebook that she hasn't been around all week. Perhaps Motivation went on vacation. Can Motivation go on vacation? And what's with taking Productivity and Incentive with her? It's just not right.

Wherever Motivation has gone, she's kept well hidden. Should she ever decide to return, my house might look better, my kids might eat better, and I might get things accomplished. Until then, I'll suffer through the doldrums of doing nothing. 

Comments

Popular Posts