Dear Sir

Dear Sporadic Artie, 


I have treated you unkindly and for that I am truly sorry. I should remember and respect your constant presence in my life even on days when energy is high and movement is relatively easy. 


I am very sorry for overdoing it today. You see, I will have a newly minted 12-year-old tomorrow and was trying to get the house ready for a sleepover and other birthday festivities while unpacking from nine days of camping and wrangling seven children. I realize now that was a bad idea, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. 


Not that that's an excuse - it's just a reality that some days I need to push the limits and pray for the best. I apologize if this tries your patience. 


Please have mercy on me and allow me sleep tonight and the ability to function tomorrow. I'll include Tramadol in tonight's festivities if that would help you feel better.


Good night, Artie! (Please!?!?!)


Me


P.S. If you're going to need Ziggy to come along for the ride tomorrow, please let me know early so I don't have to heft him into the Zgymobile myself tomorrow!


Comments

Popular Posts