[reason 325] testing negative

 

Did I mention we had covid-19? Well, we did. And we're over it now. For me, the diagnosis was scary. My doctors put me on paxlovid to help me survive it unscathed. Because all nine of us had it at the same time, we were all home. As usually  happens with this mom, I made dinner most nights, ordered groceries for delivery, worked on cleaning and organizing Austen's room (and did a lot of napping and feeling miserable on Austen's bed), and also took a bunch of naps on the bouch (bed/couch in our living room, not to be confused with the couch, that is actually a van seat on a wooden frame) and in bed. I coughed and coughed and coughed - enough to aggravate my costochondritis like you wouldn't believe as well as dislocate a few ribs. There were a couple days there where I felt like I was moments away from needing to be hospitalized - but as usual I put on a good front for everyone else, as I didn't need everyone freaking out as much as I was, internally.

Nevertheless, we made it through and are well on our way to being able to spend Thanksgiving with Gramma and Papa on actual Thanksgiving. 

Comments

Popular Posts