Things I forgot today:
- To put dinner in the crockpot before I left this morning (Thank you, dear husband, for doing that for me)
- To put the HP7 Part1 dvd in my purse upon leaving the house this morning.
- To get coffee on the way to Homeschool Hangout so I could take my pain meds
- Three things at the grocery store, even though they were on my list … because I forgot that
- I had a list of things to get at the grocery store in my purse
- To put the HP7 dvd in my purse upon leaving the house to go to the CSA, where I would be handing it off to my parents (yes, that’s twice in one day I forgot the dvd – but I did go back to get it!)
- That dinner was in the crockpot – I almost made a different dinner (DamnItAll, Tramadol!)
- That my kids owe me money from our trip to the thrift store today … and from out trip to Target on Sunday, come to think of it!
So all in all a good day. After all...
- I herded five kids in and out of the van in various parking lots and no one got run over
- I exited the grocery store and the thrift store with the same number of kids with which I entered
- I remembered to put everything that is supposed to go in the fridge and freezer into the appropriate places so I don’t find any “surprises” in bags in my kitchen (or van!) later this week - not that this ever happens
- I’m still alive to type about it!
This blog post brought to you by semi-cooperative children, an absentminded Mama, and a fair amount of Tramadol.